MesaStila Challenge 2013
MesaStila Challenge 2013Sunday, October 06, 2013 6:00 AM – 12:30 PM (WIB)MesaStila Hotels & ResortsDesa Losari, Grabag – PO Box 108
Magelang, Central Java 56100
- MESASTILA CHALLENGE 2013 FACTS
A 21.1km off-road running race, following the current heritage railway-line from Ambarawa to Bedono; then following disused train tracks, uncovered railway bridges, overgrown jungle trails, small village roads, rice paddy-tracks and coffee plantation paths- with the run finishing at MesaStila – the enticing wellness retreat.
Mesastila Challenge 2013 Race Committee by Mesastila
Mesa Hotel & Resorts, Ministry of Indonesian Tourism Agency Central Java, AQUA, GARMIN
Sunday, October 06, 2013
MESASTILA CHALLENGE 2013 – 21 KM DATE Sunday, October 06, 2013 Starts at 07:00 am DISTANCE 21 KM TIME LIMIT 4 hours START Ambarawa Train Station FINISH Mesastila Hotels & Resorts MESASTILA CHALLENGE 2013 – 13 KM DATE Sunday, October 06, 2013 Starts at 07:00 am DISTANCE 13 KM TIME LIMIT 3 hours START Ambarawa Train Station FINISH Mesastila Hotels & Resorts
CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RACE
- The Mesastila Challenge offers a demanding course that involves difficult terrain, a testing environment and strenuous hill-climbs. With this challenging course comes the possibility of injury and participants should take care when taking part in the race as there is a possibility of injury
- Terrain (tough)
- Stony and grass railway tracks and railway sidings, with undulating surfaces, loose rocks and uneven railway sleepers that make it difficult to run in a smooth motion
- Jungle trails following the now disused railway between Bedono and MesaStila, which may be slippery and has hidden potholes and steel material from the railway tracks
- Crossings across the edges of ride fields with some narrow trails
- Jungle pathways through the coffee plantation with some steep steps cut into the jungle terrain
- Bridge Crossings (intimidating)
- Railway track bridge crossings with some loose walking boards and empty spaces (and a long drop below) between the sleepers – some of which have a 3-4m drop in between
- All bridge crossings will be supervised by a marshal and no-one will be allowed to overtake another person while on a bridge – these will be Yellow Flag areas
- The above condition 1- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race
- You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions 1 to 3 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities
- Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc. You understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organization and may be used for these purposes
It is important to pay attention on the above race conditions, You are at your own risk to participate in this race.
RACE ENTRY FEES
MC 2013 – 21 KM & 13 KM FOREIGNER US$ 35 / runner INDONESIAN US$ 25 / runner or IDR 250000 / runner
Registration for Mesastila Challenge 2013 will due on SEPTEMBER 30th 2013. The Race Organizer WILL NOT accept any more participant after the due date.
- PAYMENT DETAILS
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
BANK TRANSFER DETAILS
IDR Bank Name Bank Central Asia KC – Magelang Account No 122.076.4440 – Swift Code : CENAIDJA Beneficiary Name PT. Lupita Amanda USD Bank Name Bank Nasional Indonesia KCU – Magelang Account No 0035268345 – Swift Code : BNINIDJA Beneficiary Name PT. Lupita Amanda
Please send your payment receipt with your details Name/DOB/Race Category to : [email protected]
1. Dormitory (meeting room):
Rp. 500.000 nett per night per person, includes:
· MesaStila Challenge Entrance Fee & BBQ Brunch during the day of event
2. Run of the house (Villa):
· 1 person in one villa : Rp. 1.600.000 nett per night.
· 2 persons in one villa : Rp. 950.000 nett per night per person.
· 3 – 4 persons per villa : Rp. 700.000 nett per night per person.
The above quoted rates are per night, inclusive of:
· MesaStila Challenge Entrance Fee
· 1x BBQ Brunch during the day of event
· Daily afternoon tea.
· Daily choice of scheduled wellness activities.
Airport transfers (on the 5th and 6th of October 2013) from/to Semarang Airport:
We provide a FREE shuttle service in the designed time as follows:
Two time upon Arrival on 5th of October 2013:
o One time in the morning : 11.00
o One time in the afternoon: 14.00
One time upon Departure on 6th of October 2013:
o One time in the afternoon: 14.00
Airport transfer rate (Semarang/Jogja):
For a private transfers please see below details:
· Toyota Innova : Rp. 550.000 nett/car/way.
· Bus 20 seats : Rp. 2.500.000 nett/bus/way.
· Bus 30 seats : Rp. 3.000.000 nett/bus/way
Booking terms and conditions:
· Advance booking is required and based on the availability.
· A non refundable of 1 night deposit is required to secure the booking into a definite basis
· Balance of payment should be made within 15 days prior to the date of arrival
· Booking should be made through the appointed booking engine or directly to Reservation Department of MesaStila;
Hotel accepts the payment by wire transfers at nett amount.
Any bank charges will be born to the guests.
Cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the entire stay is applicable for cancellation made within;
o 14 days prior to date of arrival or
o No Show and or
o Early departure.
Check– in and Check–out policy:
Check in time is 2.00pm and check out time is 12.noon.
Late check – out request is subject to room availability with the following terms:
o Until 2.00pm : Free of charge.
o After 2.00pm : 50% of one night charge.
o After 6.00pm : 100% of one night charge.
- PHOTO GALERY